Steven Sprague is a CEDR Accredited Mediator. He has assisted in a number of international mediations involving parties from the UK, France, Spain and Italy and held under various mediation body rules, including those of the ICC, as counsel to one of the parties. He has also co-mediated in the UK.
Steven brings a wealth of experience to any transaction or mediation. He has the benefit of more than 30 years’ experience practising law, negotiating agreements and resolving problems and disputes across international jurisdictions (England and Wales, France, Italy, Russia and the former Soviet Union). In addition to his role as a mediator, Steven is an international business lawyer, a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales, an Avvocato at the Milan Bar.
Principally advising in relation to energy, natural resources and infrastructure projects, Steven assists clients in relation to general commercial and business issues.
His recent experience in mediation includes:
- Advising an Italian energy company in relation the mediation of an energy generation and equipment supply dispute involving parties from different EU jurisdictions
- Assisting an Italian design company in the mediation of a contractual dispute with one of its international client
- Co-mediating a construction contract related dispute in the UK.
- Assisting an Italian company in an employment related judicial mediation in England.
- Assisting an Italian maritime company in the mediation of a significant claim brought by a supplier.
Steven speaks and works in, English, Italian, Spanish and French.